Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Clinical Nurse Ii / Wilkens Ave-3407-Baltimore Md / Pbp Gyno Oncology 001 / Prn Day
Clinical Nurse Ii / Wilkens Ave-3407-Baltimore Md / Pbp Gyno Oncology 001 / Prn Day Job Description
Job ID: 121193
Clinical Nurse II / Wilkens Ave-3407-Baltimore MD / PBP Gyno Oncology 001 / PRN Day
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Clinical Nurse II
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: Wilkens Ave-3407-Baltimore MD
Department: PBP Gyno Oncology 001
Additional Job Details: PRN Day
Clinical Nurse II provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Required: Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider card) (BLS-HCP) or the American Red Cross (CPR-AED for Healthcare Provider card).
- Required: Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland or compact state.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Required: One year nursing experience.
How To Apply
External Applicants please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job