Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Clinical Nurse-Wow/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Intensive Care Unit 001/Part-Time,Rotating, 48 Hours,Bi-Weekly
Clinical Nurse-Wow/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Intensive Care Unit 001/Part-Time,Rotating, 48 Hours,Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 187257
Clinical Nurse-WOW/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/Intensive Care Unit 001/Part-Time,Rotating, 48 hours,Bi-Weekly
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Clinical Nurse-WOW
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Intensive Care Unit 001
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Rotating, 48 hours,Bi-Weekly
The Clinical Nurse-WOW position provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Maintains professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Experience:
- Preferred as of Mar15: Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred as of Mar15: Two (2) years of Registered Nursing experience.
- Required: One year nursing experience. For IMCU 32022-14550: Telemetry experience
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job