Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Crna/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Hbp Anesthesiologists 001/ Full-Time,Day, 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Crna/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Hbp Anesthesiologists 001/ Full-Time,Day, 80 Hours Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 189996
CRNA/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/ HBP Anesthesiologists 001/ Full-Time,Day, 80 hours Bi-Weekly
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: HBP Anesthesiologists 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 80 hours Bi-Weekly
The CRNA administers anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and implements an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Selects, obtains and administers the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognizes alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, takes appropriate action and notifies the responsible physician as indicated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Transports critically ill patients to the OR, to the ICU's or radiology when required.
- Attends and participates in in-service training and various educational programs for professional development to stay knowledgeable about developments in the field of nurse anesthesia.
- Participates in the training of nurse anesthesia students, residents, and MSP paramedics regarding nurse anesthesia practices and basic airway management skills.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Current licensure as a Nurse Anesthesia from the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Experience:
Required: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia Preferred: Bachelor of Science degree in nursing or related field
- Required: One year experience. Preferred: Two years of experience.
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job