Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse-Per Diem Tier 2/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Cardiovascular Unit 001/Prn,Night
Registered Nurse-Per Diem Tier 2/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Cardiovascular Unit 001/Prn,Night Job Description
Job ID: 206596
Registered Nurse-Per Diem Tier 2/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/Cardiovascular Unit 001/PRN,Night
Regular / Night
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse-Per Diem Tier 2
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Cardiovascular Unit 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Night
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse . Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland or compact state.
- One or more of the following:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider card) (BLS-HCP) or the American Red Cross (CPR-AED for Healthcare Provider card).
Education & Experience:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Required: 18 months of clinical related experience
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job