Md Job in Catonsville, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Rn Physician Services/Balt Nat Pike - Catonsville Md/Pp Im Williams Rolling Rd/Full-Time,Day, 80 Hours,Bi-Weekly
Rn Physician Services/Balt Nat Pike - Catonsville Md/Pp Im Williams Rolling Rd/Full-Time,Day, 80 Hours,Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 195597
RN Physician Services/Balt Nat Pike - Catonsville MD/PP IM Williams Rolling Rd/Full-Time,Day, 80 hours,Bi-Weekly
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN Physician Services
City, State: Catonsville,MD
Location: Balt Nat Pike - Catonsville MD
Department: PP IM Williams Rolling Rd
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 80 hours,Bi-Weekly
Provides direct and indirect patient care in a physician practice including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures and assists physician with performing select minor procedures. Collects/records vital signs, performs diagnostic tests, administers medications and collects/prepares specimens. May perform phlebotomy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, scheduling tests and appointments, providing instruction for testing and procedures, calling in prescriptions and providing referrals.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides population appropriate education.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional development.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Education & Experience:
- Associate Degree
- Required: Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school majoring in healthcare or related subject Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Required: One year experience. Preferred: Clinical expertise in ambulatory surgery center nursing.
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Catonsville Md Job