Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Nurse Manager/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ Ft Days/ 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Nurse Manager/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ Ft Days/ 80 Hours Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 163298
Nurse Manager/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ FT Days/ 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Nurse Manager
City, State: Baltimore, MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Stepdown Intermediate Care 001
Additional Job Details: FT Days, 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
The Nurse Manager manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s).
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget.
- Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional development.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Pediatric Advnced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course Certification
Education & Experience:
- Required: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at date of hire
- Preferred: Master of Science Nursing or Master's degree in related field
- Required: Four years of clinical experience and one year of experience in a leadership role in an acute care hospital.
- Preferred: Three years in a managerial position.
How To Apply
External Applicants please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job