Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Rn Nurse Navigator/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Case Management 001
Rn Nurse Navigator/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/Case Management 001 Job Description
Job ID: 203850
RN Nurse Navigator/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/Case Management 001
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN Nurse Navigator
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Case Management 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 80 hours,Bi-Weekly
M-F days with every other weekend days, This position features some flexible work hours, could be 4 ten hour days or some other combination of hours, the every other weekend would be providing care management to our ED population, the M-F hours would be providing care management on the in patient units.
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Serves as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
- Functions as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinates efforts for treatment and promotes quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compiles data, tracks outcomes, and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Provides referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional development.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Certified Case Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Required: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing Registered Nursing degree through diploma, AA, or BS program Preferred: Bachelor's degree of Science in Nursing
- Required: Two years’ experience in Nurse Navigator or similar position in healthcare setting. Preferred: Disease Management experience.
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job