Md Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Md Jobs? See currently available Md job openings on md.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
md.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any md job . We provide job resources for Md positions throughout the industry. md.jobs.net also provides Md jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Md by either city or state.
md.jobs.net is a md job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Md jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your md job search on md.jobs.net today.
Rn-Per Diem Tier 3/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ Prn,Day
Rn-Per Diem Tier 3/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore Md/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ Prn,Day Job Description
Job ID: 175762
RN-Per Diem Tier 3/ St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/ Stepdown Intermediate Care 001/ PRN,Day
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-Per Diem Tier 3
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Stepdown Intermediate Care 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Day
The RN Per Diem provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse . Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland or compact state.
- One or more of the following:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider card) (BLS-HCP) or the American Red Cross (CPR-AED for Healthcare Provider card).
Education & Experience:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Required: 18 months of clinical related experience
How To Apply
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the ""Apply Now"" button.
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baltimore Md Job